Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Well it is officially summer. The kids have said I'm bored. I knew it wouldn't be long. I don't know how they can be bored they sure keep me busy. Between basketball camp and baseball games and practice you barley get a chance to breath. We are taking our first family vacation this summer, we are gong to Maryland for a week in July I am very much looking forward to the much needed break from the busy schedule. I am also looking forward to my package comming in the mail. I found a few things for the kitchen, It never seems like i have the right stuff where I want it. So a shopping I will go. I really have alot of fun with it. I havnt had time to go to the goodwill shopping since the kids have been home I really find some great stuff there. Well I am off for now it is time to run a child to somewhere.

No comments:



Kitchen

another veiw of kitchen