Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I love fall!

The sights and smells of fall are in the air. Fall is my all time favorite season. I was at the store yesterday and there was a whole isle of fall things. In my excitement I bought some candy corn. I brought it home and put it in a candy dish. My oldest son comes in and says AlREADY!!. I cant help but laugh. They think their mother is crazy. I really have to get busy checking out some prim web sites. Being new to the prim world I really don't have much to decorate with for fall. I really loved the tutorial on THE PICKLED PEPPER PATCH the pumpkins are amazing. Check them out if you get a chance. I think I may attempt those. my d/h bought me a sewing machine for my birthday a few years back maybe its time to use it for something other than the occasional zipper or hem. Maybe I will find I am good at it. . I will have some extra time now that the kids will be back to school in a week. Yet another sign of fall. And football. I LOVE pee wee and high school football. I am excited to see my boys play every year. My oldest son is a freshman this year. So I am ready for hot chocolate and a good game of high school football. The only downside to that is in my profession, being an E.M.T i tend to freak out a little more about injuries and my oldest is one of the smallest on the team and gets hurt AL OT!! Maybe this year I will skip the hot chocolate and go for something a little stronger. UGH!Well I must get on with the duties of the day. We are going shoe shopping, kill me now. Teenage boys are no better at shoe shopping then teenage girls, trust me. Until next post. Happy priming.

1 comment:

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Hi, Tracie --

Isn't fall the BEST time of year?! I'm looking forward to it too.

Enjoy getting ready for it and good luck with your crafting.



Kitchen

another veiw of kitchen